BBSnet's MemoServ allows users who have registered their nicknames to send short memos to other users, even when the other user is offline. Also, users can send memos to registered channels, and it will go to all the ops of a channel, providing an effective method of communication. To see help for a command, please click on it in the list below.
- SEND - Send a memo to a user or a channel.
- SENDSOP - Send a message to all SuperOPs of a channel.
- LIST - View the contents of your "Inbox".
- READ - Read a memo.
- DEL - Delete a memo.
- UNDEL - Undelete a memo.
- PURGE - Empty the MemoServ recycle bin.
- FORWARD - Set Memo Forwarding
For further assistance, try /memoserv help while connected to BBSnet.
(You may use the Java client.)
· · Services ·
Home · ·