NickServ assigns every nickname an access level. You can use that to determine what kind of access that user has.
The access level changes depending on level of proof the current user of that nickname has provided to NickServ.
The format for this command is:
/NickServ ACC nickname
Possible return values include:
- 0 - Nickname not registered or not currently online
- 1 - User has not identified with a password and does not match an access mask entry
- 2 - User has not identified with a password, but matches an access list entry.
- 3 - User has identified using the nickname password.
· · NickServ homepage · Services ·
Home · ·